- play it as a team quiz (use a dice to move from 1 - 25) and answer the question for each number (like Snakes and Ladders)
- choose a number and go from left to right or top to bottom (Like Blockbusters). When you have a line of correct answers you win.
- answer all the questions as a normal quiz
- play it again as a memory game after you have played it once (eg can you remember? What's number 7?)
- invent your own game
- download it as a ppt and adapt it (see below)
- Click play to start.
- Click on a number on the numbers page (page 2) and answer the question which appears.
- Click on the question page again to see the answer.
- Click on the triangle to return to the numbers page and repeat.
Click on the page to start
You can download this game to adapt it here
What's the time? (Game) / The Pink Panther - "In The Pink Of The Night" Beginners, Games, Kids, Pink Panther, Present Continuous, Telling the time, Young Learners